Streaming OathRO to YouTube for fun πŸ’•

Squish

Just a forewarning, Gravity is still actively "copy-wronging" anything to do with their IP on both Youtube and Twitch, even if the content is legitimate and does not infringe copyright. I'd suggest making anything Ragnarok Online related not be a part of the title and thumbnail, and keep any use of their IP (Such as "RO") out of the title and tags to safeguard your channel.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sairek Ceareste said:

Just a forewarning, Gravity is still actively "copy-wronging" anything to do with their IP on both Youtube and Twitch, even if the content is legitimate and does not infringe copyright. I'd suggest making anything Ragnarok Online related not be a part of the title and thumbnail, and keep any use of their IP (Such as "RO") out of the title and tags to safeguard your channel.

Thank you, doing so now. You seem to know ur stuff, my friend. Should I just delete the videos or is renaming them safe enough? Both include the Soundtrack playing for hours πŸ˜›

5 hours ago, Squish said:

Thank you, doing so now. You seem to know ur stuff, my friend. Should I just delete the videos or is renaming them safe enough? Both include the Soundtrack playing for hours πŸ˜›

Unlisting them would probably be fine, which would allow people to still watch them later without it being seen easily by the search engine afterwards.

The soundtrack is probably fine. Many videos that have posted the soundtrack have been completely untouched. Oath has some custom additions/changes as well, and we'll probably do more as time goes on in an effort to enhance the experience.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sairek Ceareste said:

Unlisting them would probably be fine, which would allow people to still watch them later without it being seen easily by the search engine afterwards.

The soundtrack is probably fine. Many videos that have posted the soundtrack have been completely untouched. Oath has some custom additions/changes as well, and we'll probably do more as time goes on in an effort to enhance the experience.

You'reΒ amazing, thank you! Saved me a nightmare, no doubt πŸ™‚

• Like 1

😁deleted all the other dead links, as I had some testing trials, now I'm posting this current active live stream link here πŸ™‚

I had some software issues, thanks to a certain member of the community for helping with that. you know who you are 😊

Up and running again πŸš€ stop in and say hi πŸ˜‡